The Pre-School runs for 38 weeks of the year generally in line with school terms.
Our sessions are currently:
Monday: 9am-12pm or 9am-3pm
Tuesday : 9am-12pm or 9am-3pm
Wednesday: 9am-12pm or 9am-3pm
Thursday: 9am-12pm or 9am-3pm
Friday: 9am-12pm Lunch Club 12pm-1pm
We take 14 children per morning session and just 10 in the afternoon.
Children are admitted any time after their 2nd birthday.
Where we have more children than places available, our oversubscription procedure is followed. The first instance being our waiting list.
Please Note we are now at capacity for 2020/2021 and filling places fast for 2021/2022.
Frittenden Pre-School believes that all children are regarded with equal value and children with special needs are supported and cared for depending on their requirements. We have a responsibility to ensure positive attitudes towards diversity and difference, so that every child is included and not disadvantaged. Children learn from an early age to value diversity in others and grow up making a positive contribution to society.
Our aims and objectives
- Provide a secure learning environment where all children can flourish
- Identify and respond to individuals needs
- We will seek additional advice and support should we feel this is necessary
- Support Children with special needs and their families
- Maintain good communication with other professionals and families
- Monitor children’s needs and progress on an individual basis
- Adapt learning and resources according to needs
- Provide additional training for staff
- Provide one to one support if appropriate
Our SEN Provision
The Manager and SENCO, Sarah Davies has responsibility for all children identified with additional needs and will ensure their needs are regularly reviewed and any activities adapted.
£5 per hour
£15 per morning session 9-12
£30 per full day 9-3
Lunch Club £5
Children are funded by Kent County Council from the first term after they reach their 3rd birthday for up to 15 hours per week. The cost for the session is charged to children before they reach the funding age, for those who have taken their 15 funded hours elsewhere, or have gone over their 15 free hours.
If you are interested in applying for a place for your child please ensure that you get in touch in plenty of time, and fill in our registration form.